1. How much are the shipping costs in Italy?
Shipments are free throughout Italy, islands included for orders over € 49.00. For lower orders you will be asked for a cost contribution of 8.50 Euros. 2. Can I ship abroad? How much? Currently not yet
3. Who can I ship to? Shipping is only possible to physical addresses. The Products purchased on the Site will be delivered to the address you indicated in the order form. In any case, send the delivery of the products to an address different from the billing address or indicate a natural person of your choice. Upon delivery, the signature of an adult over the age of 18 will be required.
4. How long will it take to ship my order? Deliveries are normally made within 48/36 hours
5. How is the order shipped? Our main need is to safeguard the product offered by its perfect conservation and integrity during the trip.
6. How can I understand the status of my order? ITALIANAVERA offers the possibility to show in real time the status of each “open” order. When your order is sent to the courier for shipping, you will receive an email with the link to track the package.
7. Can I track the shipment? simply click on the link in the email sent by the courier. For any need you can contact us at +39 0810604029 or write to email@example.com
8. How long will it take to receive my order? The goods are delivered within 36 hours after being entrusted to the courier,
9. Can I receive the goods at an address other than the billing address? Can I send the goods to a person I know? When entering the billing information, you will be asked if you want to ship to a different address for delivery.
10. Is it possible to agree on a time for receiving the goods? Unfortunately, it is not possible to agree on a timetable or be notified by the courier.
11. Is it possible to have multiple delivery addresses for a single order? It is not possible to place multiple orders.
12. Is it possible to collect the goods at your premises? Absolutely yes from 09:00 to 13:00
13. Can I make a firm deposit with the nearest courier? SDA Consult the courier’s website to find the one closest to you and to enter the correct address when completing the order. We will ship directly to the firm warehouse you have indicated to us.
14. I have a problem with an undelivered shipment. What should I do? Check the tracking of the shipment and automatically access the courier’s website. There you will find all the details of the shipment and the contacts of those who manage it. In case of difficulty or goods in stock, contact us as soon as possible: we will give new instructions to the courier.
15. What should I do before accepting a delivery? Before accepting the goods: • Check the integration of the packaging and the number of packages before the courier. • If the packaging is damaged it must be immediately contested by means of the written control reserve on the courier’s proof of delivery, indicating the damage (for example “with reserve for damaged packaging …”). • If the courier does not allow you to apply the reserve, respecting the goods. • If, despite the packaging being intact, the goods are damaged, report the damage within 24 hours of receiving the goods. Once the courier document has been signed, we do not want to make any objection to the external characteristics of the package delivered.